“The New Ink On the Block™“
This formulation is blended with color neutralizers to minimize mixing and can be applied directly to the skin. Loaded® shades cling to the needle for all your tattooing techniques, manual or machine, and were crafted to dry at a workable procedure rate. Loaded® eliminates unnecessary separation and maintains consistency during bodily fluid contact.
This “New Ink On the Block ™” is the liquid gold your brows have been looking for.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- Always shake pigment bottles for at least 30 seconds prior to each use
- Pour pigment into sterile container at sterile workstation
- Securely cap bottles immediately after dispensing pigment
- Caution: Avoid eye contact
Pigment Products should be stored between the temperatures of 20-25 ̊C or 68-77 ̊F. Always store pigment containers in a cool, dry place, void of UV ray exposure to maximize shelf life.
Products may need to be disposed of prior to suggested expiration date if:
- container has visual appearance of damage, leakage, or tampering of seal
- container has been exposed to extreme temperatures
- container has been exposed to direct UV rays for extended period
- container contents contaminated by instrument exposed to autoclave
- container contents have dried
16 Shades Available
The Loaded® pigment line is a highly concentrated water-based formulation that has a smooth consistency and dries at a workable procedure rate.
Excels on all skin types.
No Splatter or Pooling Pigment
We’ve provided a comprehensive list of FAQ’s for our most common questions and answers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, ask us a question.
Become a Distributor
Complete our application to become an authorized distributor of Li Pigments PMU products.
Color Disclaimer: Actual pigment color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently.
Oh My Darling