The Ultimate Hair Loss Solution
Li Scalp® is a collection of selectively concentrated Organic and Inorganic micro-pigmentation shades that produce remarkable scalp transformations and enhance supporting facial hair features of the cheeks, jawline, and neck. These water-based shades excel with all application techniques to maximize regal results and reproduce natural appearing hair colors that last.
Scalp Micro-Pigmentation is a custom, non-surgical, non-prescription hair loss solution that is stylish and easy to maintain. An experienced technician performs a permanent cosmetic or tattoo technique that implants Li Scalp® into the skin. The outcome can provide those experiencing hair losses with a permanent innovative solution to natural looking hairline.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- Always shake pigment bottles for at least 30 seconds prior to each use
- Pour pigment into sterile container at sterile workstation
- Securely cap bottles immediately after dispensing pigment
- Caution: Avoid eye contact
Pigment Products should be stored between the temperatures of 20-25 ̊C or 68-77 ̊F. Always store pigment containers in a cool, dry place, void of UV ray exposure to maximize shelf life.
Products may need to be disposed of prior to suggested expiration date if.
- container has visual appearance of damage, leakage, or tampering of seal
- container has been exposed to extreme temperatures
- container has been exposed to direct UV rays for extended period
- container contents contaminated by instrument exposed to autoclave
- container contents have dried
12 Shades Available
The Li Scalp® pigment line is a highly concentrated water-based formulation that includes two base formula types that are both a smooth, Organic and Inorganic that both dry similarly during procedures.
Excels on all skin types through many application techniques.
Scalp, Hair Line, Facial Hair (beard/mustache)
No Splatter or Pooling Pigment
Color Disclaimer: Actual pigment color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently.
Black Ultra Fine