Natural, True-To-Color Micro-stroking shades
Micro Edge® shades are concentrated exclusively for microblading procedures with hand tools. These gorgeous thick pigments offer a nectar consistency with a longer drying time that implants easily to achieve a natural healed eyebrow.
Microblading is a cosmetic tattooing technique where pigment is scratched into the skin in fine, short strokes resembling hair using different tools. While microblading can be performed utilizing both machine and hand tool techniques, Micro Edge® is specifically designed for hand tool use.
Skilled professionals combine their brow shaping expertise, favorite hand tool needle, and shades to enhance beauties around the world.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
- Always shake pigment bottles for at least 30 seconds prior to each use
- Pour pigment into sterile container at sterile workstation
- Securely cap bottles immediately after dispensing pigment
- Caution: Avoid eye contact
Pigment Products should be stored between the temperatures of 20-25 ̊C or 68-77 ̊F. Always store pigment containers in a cool, dry place, void of UV ray exposure to maximize shelf life.
Products may need to be disposed of prior to suggested expiration date if:
- container has visual appearance of damage, leakage, or tampering of seal
- container has been exposed to extreme temperatures
- container has been exposed to direct UV rays for extended period
- container contents contaminated by instrument exposed to autoclave
- container contents have dried
Micro Edge® Brows
14 Shades Available
Micro Edge® shades offer a nectar consistency with a longer drying time. Less drying pigments are readily available in select shades.
Excels on all skin types through micro-stroking with hand tools only.
No Splatter or Pooling Pigment
Color Disclaimer: Actual pigment color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently.
Milk N Honey
Teddy Bear Brown