Our modern processing equipment and strict production controls allow us to recreate exact shades every time to meet your standards for product quality. The quality control department is in control of all Standard Operating Procedure (S.O.P.), release of all materials, finished goods and the distribution of documents for specifications, test methods and release criteria.
All raw materials and packaging are received, checked and inspected upon arrival in the warehouse. All materials are labeled and identified before release to the appropriate warehouse location or at the production line.MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) Available Upon Request.
Agents Present in Permanent Cosmetic/Tattoo product manufactured by Li pigments but not limited to:
• Coloring Agent
• Dispersion/Suspension Liquid
Coloring Agents allowed for use in Cosmetics Products
FDA: As outlined in 21 CFR 73 & 74
EU: As outlined in Directive 76/768/EEC; ANNEX IV PART I & II
Preservative Agents allowed for use in Cosmetic Products
Preservatives are substances added to cosmetic products for the primary purpose of inhibiting microbial growth.
FDA: Not applicable
EU: As outlined in Directive 76/768/EEC, ANNEX VI PART I & II
Substances which should not form part of the composition of Cosmetic Products, Restrictions & Provisions
FDA: As outlined in 21 CFR, Parts 250.250 and 700.11 through 700.23):
EU: As outlined in Directive 76/768/EEC, ANNEX II; ANNEX III PART I & II
FDA: As outlined in 21 CFR, parts 700 to 740
EU: As outlined in Directive 76/768/EEC, Article 6
Li pigments has been in business since 1992. During that time and to date we have made a commitment to safety, quality and cost efficiency as we strive to supply our customers with consistent high quality products. Much emphasis is placed on product quality and with upkeep to these guidelines; we continue to abide by the high standards as set forth within the EU Resolutions and Directives.
Colorants tested according to these resolutions provide a high level of safety and a minimum health risk for our customers. LiPigments has completed the testing of over 93 different substances and compounds as it relates to Certification within the EU. The testing includes carcinogenic compounds, colorants and metals causing allergies and irritations of the skin. The following is a Quick Break-down of EU Guidelines which is EU-Resolution ResAP(2008)1 validating and certification:
• Investigation of Aromatic Amines with Carcinogenic, Mutagenic, Reprotoxic and sensitizing properties according to EU Resolution ResAP (2008)1
• Investigation of Carcinogens classified in Categories 1, 2 and 3 by the European Commission and mentioned in the Council Directive 1967/548/EEC of 27 June 1967 According to EU Resolution ResAP (2008)1 aromatic Amines with Carcinogenic, Mutagenic, Reprotoxic and sensitizing properties according to EU Resolution
• Dyes Causing Allergies
• Mutagenic and Carcinogenic Dyes
• Heavy Metals
• PAH's. Polyaromatic Hydrocarbons and Benzene-a-pyrene (BaP)
• Germ Test, Total Germ Count
• Microbiological Test of Sterility