DISTRIBUTOR SELECTION CRITERIA | BECOME A DISTRIBUTOR
DISTRIBUTOR SELECTION CRITERIA
LiPigments is engaged in an ongoing process of selecting exclusive distributors and service providers who share LiPigments' dedication to excellence. LiPigments seeks to establish relationships with organizations that share its philosophy on business conduct, particularly as it pertains to Our Mission Statement. Our selection criteria include, but not limited to:
* Leadership within the industry
* High quality, action-oriented management
* Outstanding quality management
* Commitment to superior customer service and customer satisfaction
* Continuous Improvement Philosophy for cost, quality and lead times
* Track record of innovation for product technology, manufacturing processes and business processes
* Willingness to share and adopt best practices
* Relentless drive to be a low-cost producer
* Managing the business for the long term
* Excellent environment and safety profile
* Proactive member of the community
* A company or organization that we are proud to recommend to others
LiPigments seeks relationships with quality companies who share our "Commitment to Excellence". In addition to our normal business practices, we utilize corporate-specific criteria to form the basis for these relationships.
We invite potential distributors to learn more about our existing policies and terms of conditions. Please note that some criteria are not relevant in the exercise of our commitment to businesses in our local communities and disadvantaged businesses, wherever they may be. The information provided here is intended for International-based distributors and may not be entirely applicable inside the United States.
For more infromation on how to become a distributor
please contact us.